I am a first-year Ph.D. student majoring in Computer and Information Science at University of Pennsylvania.
I am advised by Prof. Chenfanfu Jiang.
I graduated from Tsinghua University in July 2018.
My primary research interest is physically based simulation.
Currently, I have been working on utilizing material point method to simulate different phenomena and developing novel technology to accelerate existing simulation framework.
One Paper Conditionally Accepted by SIGGRAPH 2019
Another Paper Conditionally Accepted by SIGGRAPH 2019
A Temporally Adaptive Material Point Method with Regional Time Stepping
A Moving Least Squares Material Point Method with Displacement Discontinuity and Two-Way Rigid Body Coupling
- An Open source computer graphics library in C++ and python.
- I participated in the development of Taichi with MPM, time-variant level sets, and a WebGL-based visualization system (which allows checking results remotely).
- I'm collaborating with the project creator (Yuanming Hu).
- Team project, based on OpenGL
- Built for A round financing for a start-up company (Phantouch)
- A graphics system for real-time virtual reality applications, built from scratch
- I am responsible for shadow maps and the whole real-time post-processing pipeline, including lens distortion, bloom FX, light-shafts, etc.