I am a first-year Ph.D. student majoring in Computer and Information Science at University of Pennsylvania. I am advised by Prof. Chenfanfu Jiang. I graduated from Tsinghua University in July 2018. My primary research interest is physically based simulation. Currently, I have been working on utilizing material point method to simulate different phenomena and developing novel technology to accelerate existing simulation framework.
PublicationsClick Images to Play
Silly Rubber: An Implicit Material Point Method for Simulating Non-equilibrated Viscoelastic and Elastoplastic Solids
CD-MPM: Continuum Damage Material Point Methods for Dynamic Fracture Animation
A Temporally Adaptive Material Point Method with Regional Time Stepping
A Moving Least Squares Material Point Method with Displacement Discontinuity and Two-Way Rigid Body Coupling
An Asynchronous Material Point Method
- An Open source computer graphics library in C++ and python.
- I participated in the development of Taichi with MPM, time-variant level sets, and a WebGL-based visualization system (which allows checking results remotely).
- I'm collaborating with the project creator (Yuanming Hu).
- Team project, based on OpenGL
- Built for A round financing for a start-up company (Phantouch)
- A graphics system for real-time virtual reality applications, built from scratch
- I am responsible for shadow maps and the whole real-time post-processing pipeline, including lens distortion, bloom FX, light-shafts, etc.